Tags: 2006 MINER Act
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
Expect the unexpected Predictions for the election’s impact on infrastructure policy and safety law. by Greg Louer The 2010 election produced game-changing results for industries impacted by infrastructure policy and safety law. Washington, D.C. stands ready to embrace a new reality: in 2011, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs188 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views