Tags: 2006 MINER Act
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
Expect the unexpected Predictions for the election’s impact on infrastructure policy and safety law. by Greg Louer The 2010 election produced game-changing results for industries impacted by infrastructure policy and safety law. Washington, D.C. stands ready to embrace a new reality: in 2011, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned473 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views