Tags: 2006 MINER Act
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
Expect the unexpected Predictions for the election’s impact on infrastructure policy and safety law. by Greg Louer The 2010 election produced game-changing results for industries impacted by infrastructure policy and safety law. Washington, D.C. stands ready to embrace a new reality: in 2011, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior186 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views