Tags: 2006 MINER Act
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
Expect the unexpected Predictions for the election’s impact on infrastructure policy and safety law. by Greg Louer The 2010 election produced game-changing results for industries impacted by infrastructure policy and safety law. Washington, D.C. stands ready to embrace a new reality: in 2011, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets555 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views