Tags: 2006 MINER Act
In a precedential decision, the Federal Mine Safety & Health Review Commission (FMSHRC) has reversed an Administrative Law Judge’s ruling and, in doing so, expands the scope of what can be deemed a “flagrant violation”--a category which now carries a ...
One of the newer Administrative Law Judges - William Steele - has issued a decision in favor of a limestone quarry operator in a case involving a worker's failure to wear eye protection. In Michels Corporation (ALJ, November 2012), ALJ ...
Expect the unexpected Predictions for the election’s impact on infrastructure policy and safety law. by Greg Louer The 2010 election produced game-changing results for industries impacted by infrastructure policy and safety law. Washington, D.C. stands ready to embrace a new reality: in 2011, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2354 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...553 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views
- How to become a more productive worker307 Views