Tags: 2010 Big Boss Sweepstakes
Thomas Ferguson, a Knoxville, Tenn.-based contractor, thought the phone calls and e-mails confirming he was the winner of a customized and outfitted custom work truck, worth about $75,000, were part of an elaborate hoax. When Ferguson ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction514 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter380 Views