Tags: 2011 was $0.48 compared to a loss per share of $(1.32) in the prior year period. Included in the fourth quarter of 2010 were restructuring charges of $107 million associated with the company’s Enterpr
Granite Construction Inc. has reported a net income of $51 million for the full year 2011, compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets367 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views