Tags: 2011 was $0.48 compared to a loss per share of $(1.32) in the prior year period. Included in the fourth quarter of 2010 were restructuring charges of $107 million associated with the company’s Enterpr
Granite Construction Inc. has reported a net income of $51 million for the full year 2011, compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1048 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts351 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration320 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry299 Views