Tags: 2011 was $0.48 compared to a loss per share of $(1.32) in the prior year period. Included in the fourth quarter of 2010 were restructuring charges of $107 million associated with the company’s Enterpr
Granite Construction Inc. has reported a net income of $51 million for the full year 2011, compared to a net loss of $59 million the prior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill895 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]655 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure565 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches376 Views