Tags: 2012 World of Concrete tradeshow
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour ...
Kenworth Truck Company and Sprint are involved in a partnership to provide mobile connectivity for the revolutionary Kenworth NavPlus, a PACCAR proprietary navigation and business technology system for Kenworth Class 5-8 trucks. As the core development partner, Sprint says it is ...
Case Construction Equipment officially launched the Case Triple Threat Rodeo Competition, a yearlong rodeo competition featuring Case loader/backhoes, wheel loaders and skid steers, on Jan. 18 during the 2011 World of Concrete trade show in Las Vegas. The operators who win ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 878 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers243 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views