Tags: 2013 Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama M&N Materials filed a 15-page lawsuit against the town of Gurley, WAFF.com reports, noting the lawsuit outlines steps ...
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas400 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views