Tags: 2013 Governor’s Mined Land Reclamation Award
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com Alabama M&N Materials filed a 15-page lawsuit against the town of Gurley, WAFF.com reports, noting the lawsuit outlines steps ...
One quarry in Kansas has been recognized for its recent reclamation efforts. Lecompton-based Mid-State Materials LLC has received the 2013 Governor's Mined Land Reclamation Award for reclamation efforts at its Big Springs Quarry, the Lawrence Journal-World reports. The award recognizes companies that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views