Tags: 2013 Metal/nonmetal mining deaths
The metal/nonmetal mining sector saw 22 fatalities in 2013, an increase of six fatalities compared to 2012, according to preliminary data the Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Monday. MSHA notes that 2013 fatalities remained at a record low ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views