Tags: 2013 Metal/nonmetal mining deaths
The metal/nonmetal mining sector saw 22 fatalities in 2013, an increase of six fatalities compared to 2012, according to preliminary data the Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) released on Monday. MSHA notes that 2013 fatalities remained at a record low ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1055 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company482 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger404 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register320 Views