Tags: 2013 Partner of the Year – Sustained Excellence Award
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded CalPortland Co. the 2013 Energy Star Sustained Excellence Award in recognition of its continued leadership in protecting the environment through energy efficiency. CalPortland’s accomplishments will be recognized at an awards ceremony in Washington, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry345 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers269 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors199 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views