Tags: 2015 F-150
When Ford unveiled the 2015 F-150 in January, it knew it would have to convince a lot of skeptics that the truck’s new aluminum body could stand up to abuse. The company has done a pretty good job of allaying concerns ...
“Drive it like you stole it and work it hard.” Those were the marching orders Denis Kanseir, the lead prototype engineer on Ford’s 2015 F-150′s, gave the drivers of six pickups distributed evenly among three different companies when they were handed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views