Tags: 2015 F-150
When Ford unveiled the 2015 F-150 in January, it knew it would have to convince a lot of skeptics that the truck’s new aluminum body could stand up to abuse. The company has done a pretty good job of allaying concerns ...
“Drive it like you stole it and work it hard.” Those were the marching orders Denis Kanseir, the lead prototype engineer on Ford’s 2015 F-150′s, gave the drivers of six pickups distributed evenly among three different companies when they were handed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views