Tags: $21.3 million in discretionary 2011 funds
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood has announced $1.58 billion for 27 transit projects nationwide that will improve public transportation access for millions of Americans, while reducing our dependence on foreign oil and curbing air pollution. “Investing in a modern transportation network ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views