Tags: 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga., rolling off the production line. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company383 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views