Tags: 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga., rolling off the production line. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views