Tags: $21 billion infrastructure package
President Barack Obama has asked Congress to pass a $21 billion package to improve the United States’ infrastructure, our sister publication Better Roads reported. The proposed publicly- and privately-funded plan, which will be included in Obama’s budget April 10, includes $10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania486 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC484 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views