Tags: $21 billion infrastructure package
President Barack Obama has asked Congress to pass a $21 billion package to improve the United States’ infrastructure, our sister publication Better Roads reported. The proposed publicly- and privately-funded plan, which will be included in Obama’s budget April 10, includes $10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views