Tags: $21 billion infrastructure package
President Barack Obama has asked Congress to pass a $21 billion package to improve the United States’ infrastructure, our sister publication Better Roads reported. The proposed publicly- and privately-funded plan, which will be included in Obama’s budget April 10, includes $10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views