Tags: $21 billion infrastructure package
President Barack Obama has asked Congress to pass a $21 billion package to improve the United States’ infrastructure, our sister publication Better Roads reported. The proposed publicly- and privately-funded plan, which will be included in Obama’s budget April 10, includes $10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets462 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike225 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views