Tags: 280 extendable boom forklifts (EBFL)
JLG Industries has been awarded a $40 million contract to build 280 extendable boom forklifts (EBFL) for the U.S. Marine Corps. JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers. Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas419 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents301 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials254 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views