Tags: 280 extendable boom forklifts (EBFL)
JLG Industries has been awarded a $40 million contract to build 280 extendable boom forklifts (EBFL) for the U.S. Marine Corps. JLG is an Oshkosh Corporation company that manufactures aerial work platforms and telescopic material handlers. Also known as Millennia Military Vehicles ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs690 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries250 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views