Tags: 29 C.F.R. 1920.1200
While the change should ease confusion in the long term, operators need to note the differences between OSHA and MSHA rules and make the necessary changes. by Meredith A. Kapushion The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views