Tags: 29 FMSHRC 835 (ALJ Melick September 2007)
What is an ‘injury which has a reasonable potential to cause death?’ By Arthur Wolfson Every day, mine operators across the country work tirelessly to prevent accidents from occurring at their worksites. Yet, when 12 specific types of accidents do occur, mine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year470 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries331 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding161 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection105 Views