Tags: 3.2-magnitude tremor
McCook Quarry is reportedly set to resume blasting on Monday, according to the Chicago Tribune. The Lehigh Hanson-owned quarry suspended blasting after a 3.2-magnitude earthquake shook parts of Illinois and Wisconsin in November following a routine blast. Within two weeks of the ...
Officials with the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) said on Friday that a blast at a quarry in McCook, Illinois, likely caused a 3.2-magnitude tremor earlier this month, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. USGS officials added that the tremor ...
Early last week, a large tremor shook home and businesses in and around McCook, Illinois. The 3.2-magnitude tremor was felt as far away as Wisconsin, according to a Chicago Tribune report. Initially, reports pointed to a possible link between the tremor and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill886 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]622 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure563 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches344 Views