Tags: 3 FMSHRC 8 16 (1983) aff’d sub nom. Richardson V. Secretary 689 F.2d 632 (6th Cir. 1982) cert.
Here are some basic guidelines to civil penalties under Section 110(C) of the Mine Act. by Christopher G. Peterson Recently, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appeared fairly quiet on the enforcement front. However, what MSHA has lacked in numbers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either278 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year254 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views