Tags: 3 FMSHRC 8 16 (1983) aff’d sub nom. Richardson V. Secretary 689 F.2d 632 (6th Cir. 1982) cert.
Here are some basic guidelines to civil penalties under Section 110(C) of the Mine Act. by Christopher G. Peterson Recently, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appeared fairly quiet on the enforcement front. However, what MSHA has lacked in numbers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life500 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers337 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 293 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America211 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views