Tags: 3 FMSHRC 822 and 825
Through two recent cases, the Review Commission is expanding what can be considered an S&S violation. By Christopher G. Peterson Many operators may not be aware of this, but we have been in a state of flux regarding significant and substantial (S&S) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant473 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March362 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call202 Views