Tags: 30 C.F.R. 75.400
Recent orders by ALJ explain criteria for flagrant violations. by Adam J. Schwendeman In March 2013, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Commission) issued its decision in Wolf Run Mining Co., 35 FMSHRC 536. At issue was the application of ...
Review Commission issues a troubling decision on “repeated flagrant” violations. By Arthur Wolfson The Federal Mine Safety Review Commission recently issued a decision addressing application of the “repeated flagrant” provision of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry633 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address224 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views