Tags: 30 C.F.R. 75.400
Recent orders by ALJ explain criteria for flagrant violations. by Adam J. Schwendeman In March 2013, the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission (Commission) issued its decision in Wolf Run Mining Co., 35 FMSHRC 536. At issue was the application of ...
Review Commission issues a troubling decision on “repeated flagrant” violations. By Arthur Wolfson The Federal Mine Safety Review Commission recently issued a decision addressing application of the “repeated flagrant” provision of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention168 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views