Tags: 30 C.F.R. Part 50
Agency expands its use of Section 103(k) orders as the Commission broadens the definition of accident. By Kristin R.B. White, Contributing Editor Section 103(k) of the Federal Mine Safety & Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq., (the Mine ...
Part 50 Audits Is any document off limits? by Whitney G. Clegg Does the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) have carte blanche access to the files and records kept in your mine office? Since 1979, the agency has traditionally followed the Sewell ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries263 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views