Tags: 30 CFR 56.1009
Keep Clear of Danger Construct barricades and post signage to warn operators about dangerous conditions. The accident: On May 3, 2008, a 51-year-old mine owner with 45 weeks of experience was fatally injured when the excavator he was operating fell into an ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher504 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident349 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution178 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing178 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!170 Views