Tags: 30 CFR 56.14105
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a January 21, 2013, fatality at a surface lime operation involving a 54-year-old maintenance leadman who was killed when he was caught on a pinch point while ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views