Tags: 30 CFR 56.14105
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a January 21, 2013, fatality at a surface lime operation involving a 54-year-old maintenance leadman who was killed when he was caught on a pinch point while ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1155 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC673 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania498 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up445 Views