Tags: 30 CFR 56.14105
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a January 21, 2013, fatality at a surface lime operation involving a 54-year-old maintenance leadman who was killed when he was caught on a pinch point while ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views