Tags: 30 CFR 56.2
On May 31, 2013, ALJ Rae issued a decision affirming work practices by a contract driller at an aggregates operation that had been challenged by MSHA. In Drilling & Blasting Systems, Inc. (D&B), a single driller had been dispatched to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1141 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program532 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents191 Views