Tags: 30C.F.R. Part 47
While the change should ease confusion in the long term, operators need to note the differences between OSHA and MSHA rules and make the necessary changes. by Meredith A. Kapushion The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views