Tags: 34 FMSHRC 333 (ALJ Feldman Jan. 2012)
Review Commission issues a troubling decision on “repeated flagrant” violations. By Arthur Wolfson The Federal Mine Safety Review Commission recently issued a decision addressing application of the “repeated flagrant” provision of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety396 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs180 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency130 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views