Tags: 34 FMSHRC 333 (ALJ Feldman Jan. 2012)
Review Commission issues a troubling decision on “repeated flagrant” violations. By Arthur Wolfson The Federal Mine Safety Review Commission recently issued a decision addressing application of the “repeated flagrant” provision of the Mine Improvement and New Emergency Response Act of 2006 (the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant501 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania252 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call237 Views