Tags: 35FMSHRC 88
Administrative law judges take different viewpoints on pre-shift examinations and MSHA inspections. by Dana M. Svendsen During Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) inspections, disputes between operators and inspectors can arise over whether an observed condition is a defect or whether a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program603 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana419 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas393 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials225 Views