Tags: 36-inch walk behind trowel
Darin Wiebe of Extreme Concrete Inc. in Linden, Alberta, Canada won Wacker Neuson’s fourth annual Trowel Challenge competition held at the 2012 World of Concrete in Las Vegas, taking home the a customized CRT 48-35VX ride-on trowel powered by a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle410 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines143 Views