Tags: 3D etching of a paver
JM Wood Auction Company is hosting a gigantic one-day auction Thursday, April 21, 2011. The auction is in Columbia, South Carolina, and begins at 8 a.m. CST. Online bidding is also available. Auction includes trucks, construction and forestry. Click here for more ...
To mark Terex Bid-Well’s 50th Anniversary and its first bridge paver sold, Terex Chairman and CEO, Ron DeFeo presented representatives from Kiewit Corporation a commemorative crystal 3D etching of a paver in appreciation of 50 years of business during CONEXPO-CON/AGG ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2401 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1027 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...583 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry304 Views