Tags: 3D etching of a paver
JM Wood Auction Company is hosting a gigantic one-day auction Thursday, April 21, 2011. The auction is in Columbia, South Carolina, and begins at 8 a.m. CST. Online bidding is also available. Auction includes trucks, construction and forestry. Click here for more ...
To mark Terex Bid-Well’s 50th Anniversary and its first bridge paver sold, Terex Chairman and CEO, Ron DeFeo presented representatives from Kiewit Corporation a commemorative crystal 3D etching of a paver in appreciation of 50 years of business during CONEXPO-CON/AGG ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show266 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers240 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader190 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views