Tags: 3D etching of a paver
JM Wood Auction Company is hosting a gigantic one-day auction Thursday, April 21, 2011. The auction is in Columbia, South Carolina, and begins at 8 a.m. CST. Online bidding is also available. Auction includes trucks, construction and forestry. Click here for more ...
To mark Terex Bid-Well’s 50th Anniversary and its first bridge paver sold, Terex Chairman and CEO, Ron DeFeo presented representatives from Kiewit Corporation a commemorative crystal 3D etching of a paver in appreciation of 50 years of business during CONEXPO-CON/AGG ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries263 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views