Tags: 3D etching of a paver
JM Wood Auction Company is hosting a gigantic one-day auction Thursday, April 21, 2011. The auction is in Columbia, South Carolina, and begins at 8 a.m. CST. Online bidding is also available. Auction includes trucks, construction and forestry. Click here for more ...
To mark Terex Bid-Well’s 50th Anniversary and its first bridge paver sold, Terex Chairman and CEO, Ron DeFeo presented representatives from Kiewit Corporation a commemorative crystal 3D etching of a paver in appreciation of 50 years of business during CONEXPO-CON/AGG ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views