Tags: 4.3-mile portion of Corridor X
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez on Feb. 22 joined state and local officials to review progress on the Appalachian Corridor X and I-65 Interchange, a project that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says will improve safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views