Tags: 40 per ton price increase
Caraustar Industries, Inc. has announced that "due to the continued escalation of our input costs on fiber, chemicals, freight and fuel," there will be a $40-per-ton price increase effective with shipments on and after April 22, 2011 for all clay-coated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views