Tags: 40 per ton price increase
Caraustar Industries, Inc. has announced that "due to the continued escalation of our input costs on fiber, chemicals, freight and fuel," there will be a $40-per-ton price increase effective with shipments on and after April 22, 2011 for all clay-coated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities424 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views