Tags: $423 million trio of high-priority projects
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and North Carolina Transportation Secretary Gene Conti have reviewed progress on the widening of I-85, one of North Carolina's $423 million trio of high-priority projects that will improve safety and reduce traffic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views