Tags: $423 million trio of high-priority projects
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez and North Carolina Transportation Secretary Gene Conti have reviewed progress on the widening of I-85, one of North Carolina's $423 million trio of high-priority projects that will improve safety and reduce traffic ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views