Tags: 460E ADT
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
MOLINE, Illinois (March 22, 2011) — Deere’s longstanding partnership and collaboration between its engineers and earthmoving customers has resulted in a significant ADT category innovation: the 460E ADT, Deere’s largest, most operator-friendly truck ever built. The 460E is the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1836 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1149 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection602 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up417 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania415 Views