Tags: 460E ADT
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
MOLINE, Illinois (March 22, 2011) — Deere’s longstanding partnership and collaboration between its engineers and earthmoving customers has resulted in a significant ADT category innovation: the 460E ADT, Deere’s largest, most operator-friendly truck ever built. The 460E is the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas411 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views