Tags: 460E ADT
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
MOLINE, Illinois (March 22, 2011) — Deere’s longstanding partnership and collaboration between its engineers and earthmoving customers has resulted in a significant ADT category innovation: the 460E ADT, Deere’s largest, most operator-friendly truck ever built. The 460E is the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views