Tags: 460E ADT
John Deere engineers traveled to the Atacama Desert Region of Northern Chile in May to test the performance of the 460E Articulated Dump Truck (ADT) at high altitude. The engineers worked the truck in areas that are used for active mining ...
MOLINE, Illinois (March 22, 2011) — Deere’s longstanding partnership and collaboration between its engineers and earthmoving customers has resulted in a significant ADT category innovation: the 460E ADT, Deere’s largest, most operator-friendly truck ever built. The 460E is the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability668 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure543 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]514 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine241 Views