Tags: $474 million funding agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Metropolitan Council
Minnesotans will soon have the option of taking light rail transit along the 11-mile Central Corridor that links the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, one of the most heavily traveled corridors in the region, thanks to a $474 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3136 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.1463 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured concrete299 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies295 Views
- How to become a more productive worker280 Views