Tags: $474 million funding agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Metropolitan Council
Minnesotans will soon have the option of taking light rail transit along the 11-mile Central Corridor that links the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, one of the most heavily traveled corridors in the region, thanks to a $474 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 894 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views