Tags: $474 million funding agreement between the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Metropolitan Council
Minnesotans will soon have the option of taking light rail transit along the 11-mile Central Corridor that links the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, one of the most heavily traveled corridors in the region, thanks to a $474 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry736 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets508 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either255 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views