Tags: $50 billion down payment on a long-term transportation bill
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Executive Director John Horsley issued a statement today commending President Barack Obama on his Columbus Day speech that called for bipartisan support to bring about a "fundamental overhaul" of the country's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views