Tags: $50 billion down payment on a long-term transportation bill
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Executive Director John Horsley issued a statement today commending President Barack Obama on his Columbus Day speech that called for bipartisan support to bring about a "fundamental overhaul" of the country's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views