Tags: $50 billion infrastructure proposal
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee’s Republican leader, has slammed the report by the U.S. Treasury Department and the White House on the Obama Administration’s $50 billion infrastructure spending plan. On Oct. 11, Mica released ...
Caterpillar Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. are among the companies that may benefit the most from President Barack Obama's $50 billion infrastructure proposal to rebuild U.S. roads, railways and runways, according to a Bloomberg report. (For a detailed analysis of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger143 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views