Tags: $50 billion infrastructure proposal
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee’s Republican leader, has slammed the report by the U.S. Treasury Department and the White House on the Obama Administration’s $50 billion infrastructure spending plan. On Oct. 11, Mica released ...
Caterpillar Inc. and Vulcan Materials Co. are among the companies that may benefit the most from President Barack Obama's $50 billion infrastructure proposal to rebuild U.S. roads, railways and runways, according to a Bloomberg report. (For a detailed analysis of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views