Tags: $50 million ARRA grant
Vermont has received $50 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) dollars to begin construction to improve 190 miles of track between St. Albans and Vernon on Amtrak’s Vermonter line. The improvements will result in increased speeds, reduced travel time ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill530 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]530 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views