Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America is reminding potential truck buyers that they may be able to find favorable tax treatment of commercial truck purchases this year. According to the U.S. Internal Revenue Code (IRC), Title 26, Section 179, a taxpayer may ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger342 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)312 Views