Have you ever participated in a 10K or a 5K run before? How about a 10K or a 5K at a quarry!? Chances are, you probably haven't. Getting the chance to participate in such an event isn't an opportunity that ...
Grove Stone and Sand Company, a Hedrick Industries operation in Black Mountain, North Carolina, holds a 2013 Star of Excellence and a 2013 Gold Award for Community Relations. Presented in March by the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA), the ...
Residents in and near Asheville, North Carolina, will have the chance to run through a quarry next month during the sixth annual Rock the Quarry 5K Trail Challenge, according to a report from the Asheville Citizen-Times. The race, which takes place ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views