Have you ever participated in a 10K or a 5K run before? How about a 10K or a 5K at a quarry!? Chances are, you probably haven't. Getting the chance to participate in such an event isn't an opportunity that ...
Grove Stone and Sand Company, a Hedrick Industries operation in Black Mountain, North Carolina, holds a 2013 Star of Excellence and a 2013 Gold Award for Community Relations. Presented in March by the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA), the ...
Residents in and near Asheville, North Carolina, will have the chance to run through a quarry next month during the sixth annual Rock the Quarry 5K Trail Challenge, according to a report from the Asheville Citizen-Times. The race, which takes place ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views