John Deere’s 644K hybrid wheel loader uses diesel and electric power and captures regenerated energy as it is created to use in powering the machine. A 229-horsepower John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Tier 4 Interim engine powers the loader, running at an ...
John Deere introduced its 644K Hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete in February. Now you have the chance to chat with John Deere and learn more about the loader. Our sister site, Equipment World, will be moderating a Q&A Twitter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines109 Views