John Deere’s 644K hybrid wheel loader uses diesel and electric power and captures regenerated energy as it is created to use in powering the machine. A 229-horsepower John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Tier 4 Interim engine powers the loader, running at an ...
John Deere introduced its 644K Hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete in February. Now you have the chance to chat with John Deere and learn more about the loader. Our sister site, Equipment World, will be moderating a Q&A Twitter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1307 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1044 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?700 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant536 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views