Tags: 6FMSHRC 1 3-4 (Rev. Comm. Jan. 1984)
If it is upheld, the Cumberland case could expand the designation of S&S violations. By Arthur Wolfson A few years ago, I attended a mine safety seminar where one speaker lamented that the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) and mine operators ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs702 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views