Tags: 744 4WD loader
When New Jersey Contracting Firm J.H. Reid wanted a wheel loader to allow it to work in Brooklyn, New York, under current and future emissions rules, John Deere found a solution: the new 304-horsepower 744K 4WD loader. Deere’s new loader is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views