Tags: 777G Off-Highway Truck
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor firstname.lastname@example.org Diesel/electric hybrid John Deere says its new 644K hybrid wheel loader, which will be on ...
New Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck Delivers Superior Performance, Unprecedented Fuel Efficiency and U.S. Tier 4 Final Emissions Certification
The new Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck introduces outstanding performance, production and fuel efficiency in the 100-short-ton (91-tonne) size class. The 777 was first introduced by Caterpillar in 1977 and has proven to be a workhorse for mining and large earthmoving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies496 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned445 Views