Tags: 777G Off-Highway Truck
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor firstname.lastname@example.org Diesel/electric hybrid John Deere says its new 644K hybrid wheel loader, which will be on ...
New Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck Delivers Superior Performance, Unprecedented Fuel Efficiency and U.S. Tier 4 Final Emissions Certification
The new Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck introduces outstanding performance, production and fuel efficiency in the 100-short-ton (91-tonne) size class. The 777 was first introduced by Caterpillar in 1977 and has proven to be a workhorse for mining and large earthmoving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February432 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views