Tags: 777G Off-Highway Truck
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor firstname.lastname@example.org Diesel/electric hybrid John Deere says its new 644K hybrid wheel loader, which will be on ...
New Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck Delivers Superior Performance, Unprecedented Fuel Efficiency and U.S. Tier 4 Final Emissions Certification
The new Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck introduces outstanding performance, production and fuel efficiency in the 100-short-ton (91-tonne) size class. The 777 was first introduced by Caterpillar in 1977 and has proven to be a workhorse for mining and large earthmoving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views