Tags: 777G Off-Highway Truck
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. For Free Product Information Text INFO to 205-289-3782, or visit aggman.com/info By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor firstname.lastname@example.org Diesel/electric hybrid John Deere says its new 644K hybrid wheel loader, which will be on ...
New Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck Delivers Superior Performance, Unprecedented Fuel Efficiency and U.S. Tier 4 Final Emissions Certification
The new Cat® 777G Off-Highway Truck introduces outstanding performance, production and fuel efficiency in the 100-short-ton (91-tonne) size class. The 777 was first introduced by Caterpillar in 1977 and has proven to be a workhorse for mining and large earthmoving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers391 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views