The Kawasaki 92ZV-2 6.0 cu. yd. wheel loader provides the power for digging as well as hill climbing. It features a fuel-efficient, Cummins engine providing 284 HP and 47% torque rise. The hydraulics supply outstanding breakout force and lifting capacity. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri516 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry236 Views