The Kawasaki 92ZV-2 6.0 cu. yd. wheel loader provides the power for digging as well as hill climbing. It features a fuel-efficient, Cummins engine providing 284 HP and 47% torque rise. The hydraulics supply outstanding breakout force and lifting capacity. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety381 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029255 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013183 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill142 Views