The Kawasaki 92ZV-2 6.0 cu. yd. wheel loader provides the power for digging as well as hill climbing. It features a fuel-efficient, Cummins engine providing 284 HP and 47% torque rise. The hydraulics supply outstanding breakout force and lifting capacity. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views