The Kawasaki 92ZV-2 6.0 cu. yd. wheel loader provides the power for digging as well as hill climbing. It features a fuel-efficient, Cummins engine providing 284 HP and 47% torque rise. The hydraulics supply outstanding breakout force and lifting capacity. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1027 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company470 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger319 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views