The Kawasaki 92ZV-2 6.0 cu. yd. wheel loader provides the power for digging as well as hill climbing. It features a fuel-efficient, Cummins engine providing 284 HP and 47% torque rise. The hydraulics supply outstanding breakout force and lifting capacity. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views