At a media event prior to ConExpo-Con/Agg, Caterpillar highlighted a number of new machines for the aggregates market and highlighted four areas of major focus for its Cat Connect program: equipment management, productivity, safety, and sustainability. “We’re trying to simplify how ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest315 Views