At a media event prior to ConExpo-Con/Agg, Caterpillar highlighted a number of new machines for the aggregates market and highlighted four areas of major focus for its Cat Connect program: equipment management, productivity, safety, and sustainability. “We’re trying to simplify how ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets550 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year302 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either282 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY135 Views