Caterpillar introduced its seventh-generation 988 wheel loader, the 988K, for the 50th anniversary of the 988. The 988K features redesigned loader linkage, drive train modifications, redesigned cab and enhancements in safety and serviceability. A Cat C18 ACERT engine powers the loader, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views