Caterpillar introduced its seventh-generation 988 wheel loader, the 988K, for the 50th anniversary of the 988. The 988K features redesigned loader linkage, drive train modifications, redesigned cab and enhancements in safety and serviceability. A Cat C18 ACERT engine powers the loader, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry166 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views