Caterpillar introduced its seventh-generation 988 wheel loader, the 988K, for the 50th anniversary of the 988. The 988K features redesigned loader linkage, drive train modifications, redesigned cab and enhancements in safety and serviceability. A Cat C18 ACERT engine powers the loader, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs761 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries326 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill104 Views