Caterpillar introduced its seventh-generation 988 wheel loader, the 988K, for the 50th anniversary of the 988. The 988K features redesigned loader linkage, drive train modifications, redesigned cab and enhancements in safety and serviceability. A Cat C18 ACERT engine powers the loader, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry645 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter426 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)235 Views