Caterpillar introduced its seventh-generation 988 wheel loader, the 988K, for the 50th anniversary of the 988. The 988K features redesigned loader linkage, drive train modifications, redesigned cab and enhancements in safety and serviceability. A Cat C18 ACERT engine powers the loader, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities408 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views