Tags: “A Guide to Miners’ Rights and Responsibilities under the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977″
Last year MSHA filed 49 discrimination complaints, which is more than it has filed in any other year. The complaints, filed with the FMSHRC, involved allegations of discrimination made by miners in the form of a discharge, suspension or other adverse ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition complaints and request inspections, as well as miners' protections against discrimination. MSHA decided to distribute these guidelines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world322 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior216 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry199 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)180 Views
- Telsmith sponsors white paper on permitting147 Views