Tags: “A Guide to Miners’ Rights and Responsibilities under the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977”
Last year MSHA filed 49 discrimination complaints, which is more than it has filed in any other year. The complaints, filed with the FMSHRC, involved allegations of discrimination made by miners in the form of a discharge, suspension or other adverse ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition complaints and request inspections, as well as miners' protections against discrimination. MSHA decided to distribute these guidelines ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs690 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries250 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views