Tags: “A Guide to Miners’ Rights and Responsibilities
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) says it has stepped up its efforts to educate miners about their safety and health rights, promptly and thoroughly investigate discrimination complaints, and take legal action with the help of department attorneys, which ...
MSHA reminds miners they can request inspections for hazardous conditions By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released two new program information bulletins pertaining to the rights of miners who make hazardous condition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader465 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia311 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- MSHA: Report released on maintenance fatality at lime operation166 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska110 Views