Tags: a national grassroots campaign to promote U.S. manufacturing jobs through infrastructure investment and passage of export agreements. Infrastructure investment and export agreements are proven ways to
Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) and Mike Rowe, creator and host of Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs,” joined forces today in Washington, D.C. for the launch of I Make America, a national grassroots campaign to promote U.S. manufacturing jobs through infrastructure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views