Volvo’s A40G articulated haul truck features a new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engine that meets Tier 4 Final emission regulations. The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and ...
How we made our choices When we ask readers how we can best help them keep track of changes in the products and services they use to produce aggregates, almost everyone wants an annual short list of the really important stuff. No ...
While visiting Flagler Construction Equipment, sister site Equipment World got a chance to take a closer look at Volvo Construction Equipment’s A40G articulated truck, introduced at ConExpo and now in dealer inventories. The Tier 4 Final machine is the largest of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views