Volvo’s A40G articulated haul truck features a new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engine that meets Tier 4 Final emission regulations. The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and ...
How we made our choices When we ask readers how we can best help them keep track of changes in the products and services they use to produce aggregates, almost everyone wants an annual short list of the really important stuff. No ...
While visiting Flagler Construction Equipment, sister site Equipment World got a chance to take a closer look at Volvo Construction Equipment’s A40G articulated truck, introduced at ConExpo and now in dealer inventories. The Tier 4 Final machine is the largest of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry314 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views