Volvo’s A40G articulated haul truck features a new turbocharged six-cylinder Volvo engine that meets Tier 4 Final emission regulations. The drivetrain and inline dropbox are designed for high ground clearance, while the drivetrain delivers high rimpull, lowers fuel consumption, and ...
How we made our choices When we ask readers how we can best help them keep track of changes in the products and services they use to produce aggregates, almost everyone wants an annual short list of the really important stuff. No ...
While visiting Flagler Construction Equipment, sister site Equipment World got a chance to take a closer look at Volvo Construction Equipment’s A40G articulated truck, introduced at ConExpo and now in dealer inventories. The Tier 4 Final machine is the largest of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views