L is for Lava From Mt. Vesuvius to Hawaii, molten rock continues to leave its mark. By Bill Langer Lava (origin): lave, Italian, ‘a streame or gutter suddainly caused by raine’ (John Florio, 1611, A Dictionary Italian & English). It is ironic that when ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility311 Views