Tags: AASHTO Annual Meeting Oct. 16
Projects that are giving commuters more travel options to reduce congestion, improve commercial trade, and shorten construction times have been recognized as winners of America's Transportation Awards at the annual meeting of the Mid America Association of State Transportation Officials ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views